Richville United Church of Christ is committed to the safety and health of our members, staff, and neighbors.
The general practice of RUCC will be to notify anyone identified as having had close contact with persons who share that they have tested positive for Covid-19. Such people will be notified and asked to closely monitor their health &/or potential symptoms.
All areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
RUCC continues to follow all guidelines for providing a safe environment.
How You Can Help
Be proactive by practicing social distancing (staying at least 6 feet apart) to limit the spread of COVID-19. In addition to physical distancing, these important tools help to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
* Stay home when you are sick.
* Wear a mask or face covering while in public places or if people who don’t live with you must visit your
* Avoid unnecessary gatherings with people who don’t live in your home.
* Avoid sharing food, drinks, or utensils.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Sing the Happy Birthday song twice to
help know when it has been 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand
sanitizers that contain at least 60% alcohol.
* Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue and wash your hands
immediately. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve, not your hands, to cover coughs and sneezes. If you are experiencing cough or congestion, consider staying home and seeking medical care.
* Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning
spray or wipes. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends cleaning of frequently
touched surfaces with household cleaners and EPA-registered disinfectants that are appropriate for the
surface, following label instructions. A simple bleach solution may also be utilized.