- All are welcome to our mid-week BIBLE STUDY, held Wednesday evenings at 6:00 PM.
- “Life is Good” AA has an open group meeting every Friday at 12:00 PM.
- Cub Scouts #929 meet the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Tuesday at 6:30 PM.
- Girl Scouts meet the 2nd and 4th Thursday at 6:30 PM.
- Brownie Troop 60192 meets every other Wednesday at 6:00 PM.
- The Ft. Laurens Rugcrafters Guild meets the second Saturday of each month from 10 AM – 3 PM. They meet upstairs in the Fellowship Hall.
- Golden Charms meets the third Tuesday of each month at 12 PM (September – May. On break June, July and August). Join us for fun, fellowship and a delicious meal! A program will be enjoyed following the meal.
Richville UCC Calendar
*If you are having trouble viewing the calendar, please try a different web browser.
Outreach Ministry Opportunities
The PHP Clothes Closet
THE PHP CLOTHES CLOSET IS LOCATED AT 5038 W. TUSCARAWAS STREET IN CANTON.
Tues: 10 AM – 4 PM
Wed: 10 AM – 4 PM
Thurs: 10 AM – 7 PM
Sat: 10 AM – 4 PM
Clothing donations are accepted on Saturdays only (10 AM – 4 PM).
*Hours are subject to change.
*Donation times and items needed/requested are subject to change.
Please check out the Perry Helping Perry Facebook Page or contact the Clothes Closet if you have any questions.
The PHP Food Pantry
The PHP FOOD PANTRY is located at Trinity United Methodist Church (3757 Lincoln Way East in Massillon). On the third Saturday of each month, they give out food to the needy residents of Perry Twp. They desperately need your help to keep their pantry shelves stocked so they can provide food to their clients.
For those who would like to donate food items, we have a PHP grocery cart in the Welcome Center. THANK YOU for your generosity!
Donations for the Family Living Center
The items listed below above meet the very basic needs of families coming to the shelter, with both limited income and most carrying all their worldly possessions in bags and boxes. We try to meet their immediate needs with these items. Your help is GREATLY appreciated!
SOFT, FUZZY THROW BLANKETS / TOILET PAPER (4-24 rolls) / DIAPERS (any size) / HAND SOAP / BAR SOAP / BODY WASH / SHAMPOO / CONDITIONER / DEODORANT / SHAVING ITEMS / TOOTHBRUSHES / TOOTHPASTE / PERSONAL HYGIENE PRODUCTS / BATH TOWELS / WASHCLOTHS / BED SHEETS (Twin or Double) / PILLOWS
Donations may be placed in the marked box in the Fellowship Hall.
Many thanks to our Finance & Stewardship Committee, speakers (Attorney David J. Simmons, Adam Dettweiler [Reed Funeral Home, Preplanning Representative]. Debbie Ciesielczyk and Pastor Will Stuart), and all attendees of our second End-of-Life Planning Seminar on August 31. We appreciate your support and investment in this important ministry to help us all prepare for our homegoings.
Follow the links below if you want to download the memorial service and/or giving literature produced by our church: